1. Hi David - great seminar - thanks for organizing.
2. Really enjoyed the Eddie Wold seminar.
3. I think a lot of its success was due to Eddie's format in letting us play the hands, then discuss. Much preferable to a lecture format.
4. First of all I must say that you have done an excellent job in organizing the seminar and I really enjoyed it. The Seminar materials are very practical and to the point.
5. Well organized, good questions from the group, excellent material covered, and top notch teachers.
6. I personally got a lot out of it, and I am still studying the generous notes that we were given. Both Eddie and Bob were great communicators: I could feel that they knew exactly what to say, and how to time each subject so that we would not be rushed. As a rookie player, I feel that I was just at the level to figure out what they were explaining, as they took for granted that we all knew the fundamentals of bridge. The other three players at my table were quite a bit more advanced than I am, but they were learning a lot also.
7. Both Eddie and Bob were fantastic - I wrote to them personally to say how much I enjoyed the w/end.
8. I found the seminar well organized and I was extremely impressed by the presenters............The handouts were useful as a teaching tool. Many thanks to all the people who put the event together.
9. I feel the seminar pointed out many ways to improve our bridge games without have to memorize seldom used conventions and then to find a partner willing to memorize them. It seems easier to try to improve your own bridge game. I know that I enjoyed Bob and Eddie's advice and that Ev did also. Also, for me, the location was good.
10. I had a great time at the seminar and felt I really got something out of it. I particularly like the part about playing IMPs and MPs. Although I did know there was a difference and I was aware of some of the things I should do. They made things much clearer in my eyes. Their handouts are full of interesting tid-bits. My experience was great. And I would attend another one.
11. Excellent seminar, very professional. Presentation, handouts, and content clear and useful. Liked playing the hands then discussing them. Eddie and Bob kept audience alert by changing the pace (and speaker). Also liked their willingness to answer questions immediately. Topics included general principles--very valuable. Thank you, I really appreciate your help! And thank you and Anne for arranging everything so expertly.
12. Probably would NOT do another seminar in this format as I found by the afternoon sessions, my brain had gone out to lunch. On a warm Sunday afternoon, the probability of me learning hand probability is about .005
13. Loved the seminar - although it did put some strain on my aging brain!!! The format was good, the instructors outstanding, and the material was really useful. I also liked the fact that we started at the scheduled time, and the instruction carried on right to the scheduled ending time - they really delivered.
14. I found it really worthwhile and am now going to digest and practice the information. Many thanks for offering this opportunity to advance our bridge knowledge! Thanks for the excellent job you did of organizing this whole thing. Dim Sum was a wonderful touch. I enjoyed this seminar so much. It was the right mixture of playing and discussing. Eddie and Bob are super presenters and the handouts were like gold. I spent the next week going over all the handouts.
15. The venue, speakers and topics were great.
16. Great seminar. I liked the play and lecture format, with the excellent quality notes. The Day 1 topics were particularly good.
17. I just want to tell you again how impressed I was with the effort that you and Anne did on the seminar. You did a great job!
18. The presentation was excellent. One suggestion is the presenter should repeat questions from the floor. Many people with soft voices are not audible especially to old farts like me.
19. I thought is was very helpful. The presentation was excellent.